10 More Must-Watch K-Dramas Of 2021 (Jan-march)
While the Kdramas industry has been around for long periods, the entertainment industry marks a rise in global recognition of their amazing body of works. Are you looking to dip your toes into K-dramas, or are you already a fan seeking more highly-rated, easily streamable options? Here are 10 of the best Korean dramas that receive reviews from the viewers. It consists of romantic comedies to Crime, Mystery, Suspense, crime-busting detective thrillers, historical fiction, and more. Pick any drama, and settle in for a chase, because we can ensure you’re going to find your latest binge-worthy addiction. These are addicting. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- True Beauty becomes one of my favorite high school dramas that focuses on Im Ju-Kyung (Moon Ga Young) who is considered to be less physically attractive in her family. people around her always commented on her appearance, and she also gets picked on at school as a result of it. She later transfers to another school when her family relocated back to their hometown as a result of family issues. Ju Gyeong can now spend a lot of time learning makeup skills to enhance her appearance. She has the chance to start a new life at her new school.
- Mr. Queen According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Mr. Queen” scored an average nationwide rating of 17.4 percent and a peak of 19.3 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all channels (including public broadcast networks). Mr. Queen tells the story of a modern age, Chef Jang Bong-hwan (Choi Jin-hyuk) who works for the country’s top politicians at the Blue House. He has a free spirit, but he one day finds himself in the body of Queen Cheorin (Shin Hye-sun) in the Joseon period. King Cheoljong (Kim Jung-Hyun), the reigning monarch, is a gentle and easy-going person. However, he is the king in name. Did you love historical drama with lots of Comedy? Don’t miss this series, every minute of drama was so thoroughly entertained.
- Run-on is Highly recommended for those of you who are looking for a refreshing drama, No love triangles, Rather, the blossoming of friendships and romance bringing together people from 2 different worlds. Run On tells the love story of Ki Seon-gyeom, a former sprinter who is working to become a sports agent, and Oh Mi-Joo, a subtitle translator. According to Nelson Korean “Run On” recorded average nationwide ratings of 3.623 percent, which is also close to its personal best of 3.772 percent.
- Royal Secret inspector is another historical drama on the list, Set toward the end of the Joseon era, Sung Yi Gyum places first in the state examination, landing him a position at Hongmungwan in the Administration and Research Department. Despite his recent success, he has no life goals, nor the ambition to realize them, if he did! When caught gambling, Sung Yi Gyum, is punished and assigned to work as a Secret Royal Inspector. He is tasked with uncovering illegal acts and rooting out corruption within the ranks of public officers, the drama was just a timepass Watchable drama without anything special. my expectations were little when I start watching this drama, even though is a Saguek drama, but all episodes are full of joy and not bored at all, really recommended!!
- Vincenzo Starring Song Joon-ki is currently on air, Vincenzo and Hong Cha-young are lawyers, who work together against a common enemy, in a legal quest, that will please everyday viewers. The drama absurd, wacky, funny, but also very serious in its themes of Dark Comedy, crime, corruption, revenge, and justice. It’ll be interesting to see how Song Joong-ki’s portraying the role of Vincenzo, and the consequences of being an Italian mobster will catch up to him at some point in the series.
- Rivers where the moon rises after receiving a lot of Controversies, and also the changing of the Male Lead actors, this drama retains its good Rating and positive reviews from the viewers. I will personally recommend this drama.
- Sisyphus: the myth tells the story of An unfathomable event that introduces an engineer to dangerous secrets and to a woman from the future who has come looking for him. If you are a fan of Sci-Fiction Don’t skip this drama. The visual effects and everything else is so good. Park Shin hye is back after 2 years of break and she is delivering great action in her role as “Kang seo-Hae” One of the main highlights of this drama is the sizzling chemistry between Park and the lead actor Cho Seung woo both on-screen and off-screen.
- Luca the beginning– Zi O (Kim Rae-won) has a special power and a secret, but he doesn’t know who he really is. He is chased by mysterious figures, while he tries to find answers to numerous questions that surround him. Ha Neul-ae-goo-reum (Lee Da-hee) is a detective. When she decides on a course of action, she won’t change no matter what. Her parents disappeared when she was only a young child. Goo-reum chases after the truth behind her parents’ disappearance. She meets Zi O and her life changes.
- Penthouse – if you are one of those Korean drama addicts, want to reduce the addict? I suggest not to watch this drama because you will surely look for more. The drama has been engaging Viewers since the broadcast of the first season and is so additives. The second episode is currently on air.
- Love alarm season 2 after long-awaited months love alarm 2 has already been gone. Love alarm is a Netflix original KDrama base on a webtoon of the same name. Recently adopting high school drama genres is very popular, because genres are selling very fast that could also be one of the reasons why “love alarm” Is Very outstanding among the youngster. Kim So Hyun is such an amazing actress I must Mention. Everyone did a very good job.
What did you think about this recommendation? Did you have any recommendations? Voice out in the comments section below.