Jimin (BTS) and Song Da Eun are ‘rumoured’ to be dating a famous actress, accompanied by a series of proofs but fans don’t care at all, why?
K-pop stars, in general, are often caught up in dating rumours “falling from the sky”, and the latest focus of these rumours is Jimin (BTS) – who is said to be less prone to type. This information “touches” the most.
Recently, an anonymous netizen made a (now deleted) post on the popular forum Pann Nate that included 12 so-called “evidence” images, showing that Jimin is dating the actress. member Song Da Eun.
The post titled “Proof of Bangtan Jimin dating Song Da Eun”, included coincidences such as the same accessories that the two also wore, posting stories on Instagram at the same time, and participating in the event. the event, and many more coincidences.
The poster alleges that Jimin and Da Eun wore the same earrings on the same day (June 29, 2022).
The “couple” posted the story on Instagram on the same day (July 8) only 4 minutes apart.
Jimin and Da Eun attended the same soccer match, which was also Da Eun’s birthday (June 14).
4. Da Eun showed off when she went to see the movie Allied , which is the movie that Jimin suggested everyone watch.
5. When Jimin was asked what he wanted to do in his free time, the male idol said he wanted to plant peonies and rubber trees. And Song Da Eun seems to like both of these plants.
6. Jimin mentioned that he wants to name his future pet “Gangyangee” which is a combination of the Korean words for puppy (gangaji) and cat (goyangi). In an Instagram story, when asked if she likes dogs or cats, Da Eun also answered “Gangyangee” – The special name that Jimin once said.
7. Da Eun revealed that she marked October 13 when answering the Q&A on Instagram and October 13 as Jimin’s birthday.
8. Da Eun updated her Instagram story on the last day of BTS’ concert at Jamsil Olympic Stadium at a hotel restaurant in Jamsil.
9. Comedian Jo Seho only follows Jimin out of all the BTS members on Instagram and also follows Da Eun. Both celebs were also seen posing for close-up photos of Peanuts characters.
Actress Lee Suji is friends with Da Eun and only follows both Jimin and her on Instagram.
11. Da Eun opened a coffee shop and named it “5”. According to the poster, the number 5 is Jimin’s number among the BTS members, although that doesn’t seem to be true. Da Eun also once posted a photo at a cafe with the caption purple heart, and purple is the colour of BTS.
The two used to wear double necklaces.
Before the idol’s dating rumours, ARMY (BTS’s fan community) felt extremely uncomfortable because of the unfounded “evidence”, but also because of that, they were not too concerned. Fans think it’s just a rumour anyway, the more you discuss it, the more people will know and talk about it.
Jimin’s “rumoured girlfriend” – Song Da Eun, was born in 1991 and is currently an actress, in addition, she also has several small business projects. Although she has been in the profession for more than 10 years, the name Song Da Eun is not too prominent to the Korean public, she was also known to be a close friend of Seungri (former member of BIGBANG). Some works Song Da Eun has featured in: Can’t live with losing, Be Melodramatic, and More than friends,…